Ink's Sleep DEMO Ink's Sleep DEMO

first puzzle is bugged, the choice doesn't reset. In the case I accidently did them in the wrong order plus 1, now I cannot get it to work. I like the art style and audio.

tRipGlyPh responds:

This should not be. Maybe you chose the wrong sequence.

Speed Boating Speed Boating

worse battletoads simulator ever!

Archery 2012 Archery 2012

My favorite part was firing the arrows backwards.

dys4ia dys4ia

Well done.

African Detroit Cop African Detroit Cop

Having trouble with the doombot at the end, eddit isn't swapping stances, so I can't shoot.

-&amp;gt;The Par Box&amp;lt;- ->The Par Box<-

Mice work

I know what I am doing next time I am high....

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Many have said that lol.

Clean your room! Clean your room!

Good but has flaws

Game was well done. and it's fun and easy to play but the colours clash alot and cause iritable strain to the eyes, the colours background with moving objects that clash in colour really made it annoying to gaze, but well done none the less :)

Fantasy Female 5.0 Fantasy Female 5.0

Very Well done

I like it, But you know what would be really fuckin' funny, Have voices with them, like clips form anime, like customize like if you've played NWN and then you can make multiple characters and you have them play out some funny scenine with the same characters butthe bodies moving and shit, i dunno if thats possible, but i belive you re talented enough to understand what i am getting at, if not e-mail me: zevobrox@hotmail.com

Jammer-Lammy responds:

<_< I don't understand, and I'm not interested in emailing you to understand.

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Nicely done but a few kinks

Well done i found, but there is alot of bugs like i didn't know how i was supposed to start the dance competition and behind the ice cream truck wher you disapear underneaththe truck and stuff. well done fix the bugs and youg et a 5!